Rates in Andy Díaz Personal Training Studio
|10 Sessions||Rate of consolation|
|1 Month||70€ (1 Session/week)|
|1 Month||120€ (2 Sessions/week)|
|1 Month||150€ (3 Sessions/week)|
FIRST CONSULTATION FOR NEW CLIENTS:
Terms & Conditions
The training process is subject to the following terms and conditions, so that you as the client know your rights and duties when you acquire our services:
- All payments are non-refundable. If sessions are not used in the corresponding time period, payment will not be refunded.
- Once you've made an appointment, changes or cancelations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your session. Otherwise, you the customer will be responsible for the session
- Emergency last minute cancellations will be looked at and dealt with by Andy Diaz himself.
- The duration of the training session will be 1 hour. Any time variation or location changes will be agreed in advance. To ensure the best quality and safety for our customers, this rule can only be changed with the permission of Andy Diaz or the Personal Training Studio trainers.
- If you the client is late for your session, you will lose that time from your session.
- In the event that the coach becomes ill or is unable to instruct the training session, the session will be canceled and you will be given a new appointment as soon as possible.
- If you the guest arrives 30 minutes or more late for your training, you will lose the session, and will be charged.
- The training schedule is subject to the availability of the coaching agenda.
- The 10 session package has a 2 month time frame, starting from the date of the Bond.
- The duration of the 20 sessions package is 4 months from the start date.
- The duration of the 30 sessions package is 6 months from the start date.
- The above packages are for personal use only and are not transferable to any other person.
- If you want to train exclusively with Andy Diaz, a special price will have to be arranged between yourself and him.
- If after a 2 month or more time period of none training, you decide to return, you will be charged at the current rates.